3rd Annual Education Conference in Southern Africa
Why this conference?
This conference serves to re-iterate the sentiments of Former President Nelson Mandela “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world,” The core focus of the 3rd Annual Education Conference in Southern Africa 2009 is developing tomorrow’s leaders through maintaining the highest levels of teaching, addressing the issues of basic needs and services. The education system is undergoing a major transition process in terms of skills development for educators, providing quality free education from foundation phase education to undergraduate education and introducing measures that would ensure learner safety.
Benefits of Attending
- Developments in education in Southern Africa
- Introduction to the various initiatives in ICT
- Examination of FET Colleges
- Review of teacher training colleges
- Possibilities of free education
- An appraisal of various case studies
- Investigating various avenues of safety in schools
- Socio-economic issues faced by education stakeholders
Who should attend?
- Head of Departments
- Directors of Education
- Head Masters/Principals
- Education Specialists
- Campus managers, FET principals & lecturers
- Social Developers
- Register 5 delegates and the 6th attends for free!
- Register and pay for this event before 3 February 2009 and receive R500 discount
- All SACCI members entitled to 10% discount
Request a Brochure
To request a brochure about the above topic, please contact us on +27 11 703 2000 or fill in our contact form and we will email you one within 24 hours.